Zorroa is adding a Business Development Leader to our team.
The successful candidate will understand how to develop Zorroa’s sales motion through partners and directly. They have a strong drive to generate direct revenue and to enable sales with channel and market development partners. Taking ownership of current accounts and developing new ones is their passion, and they thrive on the culture and pace of startups. Experience in enterprise software, media services, or big data sales and marketing required. Experience in the media and entertainment space preferred.
- Building repeatable processes to acquire new customers and grow our revenue pipeline
- Navigating the decision-making structure of partner and customer organizations to identify how best to engage each
- Identifying and enabling key industry partners to drive sales opportunities
- Pitching Zorra’s products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers & partners
- Communicating progress towards goals and ways to overcome roadblocks.
- Proven history of success with multi-million dollar quotas
- Proven history of creating strategies for growth and exceeding them
- Experience selling software, SaaS and PaaS to business leaders and CXOs
- Experience managing a CRM system, such as Copper, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Understanding content workflows, metadata management, and cloud-based solutions
- Developing and managing channel partners
- Ability to lead AND be a team player
- Absolutely must be positive, charismatic, collaborative, and self-motivated